via Will You?
Several months ago Tim and I started the Keto diet. We have lost some weigh, and feel great, but we have missed tacos. Today I made cauliflower tortillas. I decided to share the recipe.
1 Three Pound Bag Green Giant Cauliflower Rice (Costco)
2 Eggs Slightly Beaten
¼ Teaspoon Salt
Other Seasonings—Your choice: Paprika, lime zest, cilantro (yuck, tastes like soap to me—that is a genetic thing, really.), cumin, black pepper or – use your imagination. I would recommend not more than ¼ teaspoon of each, though
- Preheat your oven and pizza stone to 400 degrees F
- Steam Cauliflower. I use my Instapot on the “rice” setting. I add about a cup of water
- Drain Cauliflower, and violently squeeze the water out of it! I use some silicon oven mitts.
- Transfer the drained cauliflower to a medium mixing bowl, and then add eggs, and seasoning
- Separate the mixture into 8 equal portions. I weigh the whole, then divide by 8
- Place each portion on a piece of parchment paper about 8 inches square
- Press each portion into a 6 inch circle using a separate square of parchment paper on top. I use my tortilla press—very gently!
- Place tortillas, with the paper underneath, on the hot pizza stone.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes.
- Flip and bake another 4-5 minutes. When they are done, they will look it! They will be slightly brown and curled around the edges.
- Stake and keep warm in a towel or tortilla dish and serve!
- Or, allow to cool on a rack to use later.
Last week Tim and I were in California to take part in the Living Proof Crusade with Mario Murillo. Read about Mario’s visions, words, and descriptions of what happened there on his blog: https://mariomurilloministries.wordpress.com/2019/03/15/breaking-news-3/
In one of Mario’s messages he said that in the early days of Christianity, signs and wonders always accompanied the preaching of the gospel. A miracle stops the argument. The power of God is the Living Proof. Souls are still hungry; revival is happening.
Tim and I were deeply blessed to be part of it. People were being healed, set free and saved! Praise God. The meetings were held in a tent in the parking lot of a multi-church facility in Marysville, CA. Six meetings had been planned. By the end of the week, though, so many were coming, overflowing the tent, that it was decided to continue the meetings this week, in a bigger tent they will put up in a baseball field in Marysville.
Pray for workers for the harvest. Pray for us, too, “that praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel” Ephesians 6:18-19
We believe that the Lord has equipped us for this revival and has called us to take part as volunteers. We came home on Saturday with plans to purchase a better truck for pulling our trailer. We may look for a bigger trailer, too. We have made reservations for the Living Proof Conference in Reno in July, and we are getting ready to hit the road again, when the dates for the next tent meetings are announced. The next one is planned for Stockton.
Now here is the fun part:
Many years ago I sorted the letters that my family had saved while my grandparents were missionaries in China. Twenty-five years of letters have been saved. While I sorted through them, I found this:
Warren Collins was my great grandfather. He lived in Texas. He was a street evangelist. I remember stories my grandmother told me about him. (The notes on the side of the article were made by my mom when she transcribed all the letters into books for the family.)
I was so excited when I found this article—about his campaign in Bellingham! And I learned that my great grandfather had been baptized in the Holy Spirit, at least by the 1920’s! I shouted out to my family, “Look at this! There are five generations of tongue talkers in this family!”
The really exciting thing, though, is that my grandfather’s legacy has passed down through all these generations. Now, even his great, great, great grandchildren love the Lord, serve him with all their hearts, and yes, pray in tongues!